Error messages related to SEF Advance appearing in content admin area

15 years 8 months ago #3634 by gracemckay
It's odd, but we are getting the following error messages showing up in the edit content window in the admin:

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: [obfuscated]() [function.[obfuscated]]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/electric/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

This appears after "Intro Text (required)" and before the text editor window in any content item. The same messages also appear in the Hot Property properties "Edit Property" form.

We are on Joomla 1.0.15 and latest SEF Advance (just updated) but also got the problem on the previous version. I believe it is related to WYSIWYGPro text editor, as I can get the error to disappear if I use another editor, or no editor. Is SEF advance incompatible with WYSIWYGPro or do I have a solvable problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #3635 by gracemckay
So let me reply to my own post. I should slap myself for not doing a little more due diligence. I took a look at WYSIWYGPro after I made the above post, and found we were not on the latest version. so I just upgraded to the latest, and guess what, it fixed the issue. Go Figure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch