problem with remository/joomgallery and upload file

15 years 8 months ago #3665 by marcoz
ok email send Sef advance version 1.8.0

sef_ext.php:  Seyret - Uddeim - Easybook

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago - 15 years 8 months ago #3687 by marcoz
hello,

after little test i found a solution for this problem...

The problems occur if the link in the  <form action"" is traslate in sef url by sefRelToAbs or JRoute::_

For Remository the solution is this:
Open file file v-classes/remositoryAddFileHTML.php and find Line 102:
$formurl = remositoryRepository::RemositoryBasicFunctionURL('savefile');
and replace with:
$item = JRequest::getVar('Itemid','');
$formurl = JURI::root().'index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid='.$item.'&func=savefile';

for joomgallery:
open file  includes/html/joom.userpanel.html.php and find:

For edit file find Line 648:
<form action = "<?php echo sefRelToAbs('index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=savepic'._JOOM_ITEMIDX); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm"
      enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="return joom_checkme2();" >
and replace with:
<form action = "<?php echo JURI::root(); ?>index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=savepic<?php echo _JOOM_ITEMIDX; ?>" method="post" name="adminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="return joom_checkme2();" >

For upload file find line 519:
<form action="<?php echo sefRelToAbs('index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=uploadhandler'._JOOM_ITEMIDX); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="return joom_checkme()" >

and replace with:

<form action="<?php echo JURI::root(); ?>index.php?option=com_joomgallery&func=uploadhandler<?php echo _JOOM_ITEMIDX; ?>" method="post" name="adminForm" enctype="multipart/form-data" onsubmit="return joom_checkme()" >

sef_ext.php:  Seyret - Uddeim - Easybook

15 years 7 months ago #3832 by counterpoint
As the developer of Remository, I have an interest in this topic!  The last post is not truly a solution, since all it is doing is bypassing the SEF operation and creating a non-SEF link to evade the problem.

So what is going on?  At first sight, I'm inclined to deny responsibility for anything that works correctly when SEF is not applied.  But you never know, it might be my fault.  Although I'm running SEF Advance on my test site at j15.joomlaguru.net I have never seen this problem (although I just uploaded a file today).  So I don't really have anything to go on.

How can this possible problem be further analysed?

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch