Alias and Meta info appears lost after upgrading to v5.9.1 (Joomla v1.0.15)

15 years 7 months ago #3806 by itips722
Hi:

Just upgraded from v5.9.0 today to v5.9.1 - thank you for making the upgrade available! However, I seem to have minor problem with the upgrade as outlined below.

First exported the alias and meta information (sefbackup.xml), then uninstalled v5.9.0. Installed v5.9.1 and imported the exported alias and meta information. Resulting message appeared to show that the alias and meta information had been re-imported OK.

Also, in Alias & Meta (v5.9.1.), all the existing entries are listed. Yet, when I click an existing entry to edit, I just get an empty screen (no editing boxes or meta options).

If I uninstall v5.9.1 and reinstall v5.9.0, in Alias & Meta, click and entry, the normal editing screen and meta options and existing information are available.

The problem appears to be related to the upgrade to v5.9.1. Please advise on what further action to take.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #3807 by Saka
Hi,

Indeed, it was a JS bug in 5.9.1. Just fixed it in 5.9.2, please upgrade.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 7 months ago #3809 by itips722
Wow, that was fast!  ;D

Thank you once again.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch