SOBI2 Hijacks all my CB URLs

15 years 7 months ago #3884 by typeamom
Hello. I installed SOBI2 and it completely whacked out my site (to the point that the only way to get it working was to disable SEF on both SOBI2 and CB). Obviously, that isn't a great solution. It basically takes anyone who clicks on the SOBI2 menu items over to profiles via CB... and CB profiles get a very strange URL that even has a space and references SOBI2 in it. Does anyone know how to fix it? I have tried using SOBI2's sef plugin and I've tried using the SEF Advance SOBI plugin, and neither works right.

Also, since installing SOBI2, authors are even getting weird SEF errors and issues when trying to add articles, which seems like it shouldn't involve either SOBI2 or CB. (FYI, CB was working fine within SEF Advance before... it was the addition of SOBI2 that broke everything... and yes, I have posted on the forum there, but found it wildly unhelpful).

I would just remove SOBI2, but I really need that addition.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 7 months ago #3886 by Saka
Well, can't say much without looking at what you mean, URL by URL.
It's best to sen an email with URL examples and access info including FTP and I will take a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch