SOBI2 SEF Issues

15 years 6 months ago #4016 by jgarrard
Hi Guys,

Using the latest version of SEF Advance (2) on my joomla v1.5 site, and I am having a little problem with SOBI2 and its SEF plugin, it works almost perfectly except for pagination on the front page of SOBI2.

In each category the pagination works fine however on the front page when I click the pagination link it doesn't work correctly and SOBI2 takes me to a page called Letter "2" instead of to the second page of links.

I'm guessing the SEF extension hasn't been updated to 2.9.1 or something along those lines, I wondered if anyone could help me with regards to getting it all up and running.

Cheers - I can provide a link and ftp details should anyone need them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 months ago #4017 by jgarrard
Also when I enable SEF on SOBI2 with the latest version of SEF (2.0.0) I get this error on submitting a listing.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function [obfuscated]() in /home/jgarrard/public_html/components/com_sef/sef_incl.php on line 0

I wasn't getting this on version 1.9.4

Any ideas ?

15 years 6 months ago #4021 by Saka
Is the legacy mode on?
I will update the extension soon, have to update SEF Advance for J1.0 to 6.0 before that.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 6 months ago #4027 by jgarrard
Yup,

I tried turning it off and it caused all mannor of problems, I've had to roll back to 1.9.5 to get my add new directory entry page to work, that at least gets rid of the obsfucate error for the time being.

Cheers

15 years 6 months ago #4030 by Saka
Fixed the obfuscate bug in 2.0.1, please update and test again.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 6 months ago #4031 by jgarrard
Also, one more problem, if a listing has an ampersand in the title the link just doesn't work and takes you back to the page that you were already on.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch