Custom Component/Module Support for SEF

15 years 5 months ago #4103 by apulmca2k4
Hi,

I am a Joomla Professional. I have used this SEF plugin in my last website. It is very interesting Component.

Now, I am developing a component/Module for joomla.

I want to know that is there any functionality required in my component/Module to add this plugin.

Or this plugin works on all components/Module itself.

If any functionality needed to support the SEF plugin, let me know so that I can also add SEF Plugin in my newly developed website.

Thanks
PHPOpenSource
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #4104 by Saka
First of all your component will need to work with core-SEF (the SEF that is built-in with Joomla). Then SEF Advance will take over if installed.
Then if you want more advanced URLs you would need to create an extension file (sef_ext.php) that SEF Advance uses. The guide on creating this available here: www.sakic.net/support/sef_advance_extensions/

Otherwise, the standard Joomla 1.5 router.php file will work as well as SEF Advance is compatible with it.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch