Error: The installed copy of SEF Advance is not licensed for 79.170.44.103

15 years 5 months ago #4187 by BlueClaw
Hi there,

A client of ours is currently hosting with someone who has since gone into liquidation.

We are therefore trying to move their site accross to our hosting package and servers.

However, we moved all the files and the Joomla CMS etc accross but there seems to be a problem related to a 3rd party app that was bolt on called SEF Advance,

When trying to view the moved site, we simply get an error:

Error!

The installed copy of SEF Advance is not licensed for 79.170.44.103
Please notify the site admin to purchase a valid license of SEF Advance for this site at www.sakic.net

Is there any way we can get this licence updated to reflect the new IP address of the new server? Is this an additional cost?

I  am afraid to say that I have no prior experience with Joomla or your products and I'm not even a PHP dev - I'm a designer trying to sort this while our developer is away.

Would anyone be able to point us in the right direction on how to solve this? Is it possible for me to change the settings or something? If so, where is this done?

The website in questions is:
www.motorhomesuk.co.uk/

And the new site is at:
79.170.44.103/motorhomesuk.co.uk/index.php

Regards,
Michael.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #4188 by Saka
Replied on mail. Do not post license and specific issues on forum please.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch