[AJAX Scroller] Visualized in a small square and cancels what's under it

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #7921 by ShinnokDrako
Hello everyone,
i purchased "AJAX Scroller" and i'm trying to use it on a test site before putting it online. A bit of info:
- I'm using Joomla 3.8
- My theme is xprime (Landscapist style)
- I'm trying to use the module on a page made with SP page builder (but even on a normal article, it's the same)
- I want it horizontal, normal slider without effects or something

These are the errors i get:
- When i put it in the page, i see it correctly. Then i save, i load the page and instead of being "full length" like before (from one side to the other of the page), it stays in a small square part. I can't make it longer even using "width: xx px/ %".
- After putting it on the page, to see correctly all the RSS feeds i choose "Assign module --> Home". After doing this, all the parts under the scroller disappear. They become invisible.

I'm probably using the settings in the wrong way or something? How can i set all like i want? And the most important: how can i change the width of the "box" where the feeds are in?

My temp site is this: www.pcrecoverysystem.com/bio3 and at the moment the plugin is disabled to avoid other problems.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #7928 by Saka
Hi,

I would need to see the module in action because it's most likely some CSS issue. Get in contact with email so you can turn it on at some point so I can have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch