Problems with the editing of Ajax Search

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #8052 by Sicchan
Hello and thanks for the free plugin. Unfortunately I am in big troubles with it. I tried to implement the Search function in my company website, but it looks very unfriendly and tough too see. For example there's white text on a white background. In the the module I don't find any useful option that could allow me to change something and in Components there is no AJAX Search or similar. I have no idea where to go to modify it.
I link here a page so you can see what I am talking about and I hope you can help me.

Site

Thanks
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #8053 by Saka
Hello,

You can modify that via CSS, in the AJAX Search CSS file or your template's CSS:

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #8054 by Sicchan
Hello Saka, and thanks! I think I kinda sorted it out now. In the CSS I couldn't find a command to change the colour of the text in the box results, so I suppose it has to be done in my template's CSS, right?

A last question please: when I click on "View all results", is there a chance to not show all the filters and show directly the list 1. .... 2. .... 3... etc? [edit: ok, I managed to do it]
One more thing, please: is it possible to avoid to show the category name when the suggestions of the search are shown?

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch