Multiple Individual Galleries On Multiple Pages

15 years 9 months ago #2996 by jogoeire
Hi There,
Im creating a big news site with lots of articles and galleries going up. I want the user to be able to choose an article and for the gallery to be viewable in the content. I understand this is possible using a plugin for adding the gallery to article content. Great! However... i dont understand how or if there is a setting so that the gallery i want to display will display? I presume the gallery module loads all galleries by default(choosable in dropdown) and this cant be turned off? This i can accept. However what i really need is that when a user chooses a particular article (with gallery embedded) it shows the gallery i want 'first'.

Is this possible? I love with your interface.. super clean...  and would really like to use Ajax Photo Album.

thanks. Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 9 months ago #2998 by Saka
Yes of course it's possible.

When you insert the plugin code to the article you choore which gallery you want loaded there with:
{mosapa album="gallery_you_want"}

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch