Jomsocial integration

15 years 5 months ago #4223 by klp29
Any chance for a JomSocial integration with SefAdvance if we say pleeeeease ? :)

:] Have a smiley day

Kenneth Lund

Using SefAdvanced at:
www.bryllup.dk - online weddingplanning
www.kennethlund.dk - personal blog
www.soundpeople.dk - social network for producers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 5 months ago #4224 by Saka
It's up to JomSocial author, say please to him. :)
Otherwise SEF Advance is compatible with router.php file for Joomla core SEF so if JomSocial at least have that you will have SEF URLs.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 5 months ago #4225 by klp29
Well, can you imagine what they said? :)

"Ask the programmer of SefAdvance"  ;D

Kenneth Lund

Using SefAdvanced at:

15 years 5 months ago #4226 by Saka
If you ask them to provide router.php for core SEF what will they say then? Ask Joomla core team?
As said SEF Advance is compatible with router.php files for core-SEF and it can give as nice URLs as sef_ext.php extension for SEF Advance.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 4 months ago #4288 by treoguy
Kip-
It seems to partially work, but I'm thinking it's best to have SEF Advance ignore JomSocial. I get plenty of SEO friendly URLs, but I noticed some breaks. Right now, I'll take the functionality and hope the guys at Azrul deliver a JomSocial SEF ext. I completely see Emir's point. There are so many components cropping up, it would be impossible for him to support the all. It should be the component developer to add SEF Advance support. Honestly, it's the best SEF component out there, so why not support it?

15 years 4 months ago #4294 by klp29
TreoGuy:

Well, we pay for SefAdvance - and we also paid when upgrading to Joomla 1.5 Therefor, I expect Eric to keep up with - at lest - the biggest and most popular components, which he has been doing a good job at the past years.

If we need to pay on a regular basis for keeping SefAdcance licens updated, the component should also evolve and integrate with the most popular components.

Now we need stuff like Kunena and JomSocial.

JomSocial is a HUGELY popular component and who ever needs to do whatever..... SefAdvance and JomSocial should support each other.

JomSocial is not just "so many components cropping up" :)

Kenneth Lund

Using SefAdvanced at:

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch