Jomsocial integration

15 years 4 months ago #4353 by netfly
I think we are a few here to choose and work with the best extensions for Joomla. Jomsocial is the best social component and Sef Advance is without a doubt the best SEF extension for Joomla. So we want to have a perfect integration between JS and SEF Advance.

Azrul will not provide a better extension soon, maybe never. Emir don't want to work on it for free...

Maybe we can all contribute to pay Emir for this work?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #4354 by docweathers
The router.php seems to work fine. See this post on the Jomsocial Board.

http://www.jomsocial.com/webforum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=5244&sid=44674371cb0a221f016cf9a766cc9b26&p=30047#p30047

Larry

15 years 2 months ago #4666 by king.lui

The URLs will be the same as with core-SEF.

With Core-SEF: myserver.com/community/
With SEF Advance 2008: myserver.de/jomsocial/ and 404

So I must rename the Menulink from community to jomcial .. but that's not that what I want.

I think .. if JS and SEF Adv. are not 100% kompatible I won't use SEF Advance.

Cheers

15 years 2 months ago #4737 by crazyoval
HI guys, I am new here and am looking around to check compatibility of a number of Joomla extensions to try to reduce the amount of issues I have with a build I am planning.

Of course I sympathise with Emir in terms of compatibility but personally do need to ensure as much as is possible that the collection of key extensions I want to deploy have been tested and tuned to work together.

I have JV's Jv-Extensions' Link Exchanger Standard which I have been told has been tested to work fine with SEF Advance so thats cool, but JomSocial seems to be a problem so that is putting me off.

The way I see it, personally, from a customer point of view is that I would think its in the best interests of both parties to ensure their technology works together, so its a 'two way' thing.

Emir, is there any progress on this? are the JomSocial guys willing to talk to you about this?

Thanks

15 years 1 month ago #4857 by ruigato
Jomsocial pagination em browsing user lists or group entries dont work on my end, does it work fine for you?

Disabling sef_advance fixes the problem.

thanks in advance

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch