Notice: Uninitialized string offset

15 years 3 months ago #4592 by Greg
Hi,

just to tell that I got this:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/www/client/www/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

This is just a notice, but I report it just in case of...

:)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #4594 by Saka
I would need some more info in order to replicate it.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 3 months ago #4595 by Greg
Hi,

In the general configuration of joomla, set the error reporting to max, then go on an article and you see the notice.

(your access are still active if you want to check by yourself on my site)

Joomla 3.4.3 / SefAdvance 1.8.0 / AJAX Register 1.8.8 / virtuemart 3.0.9.4 / PHP 5.4.43

15 years 3 months ago #4596 by Saka
I always develop with max reporting on and I haven't seen this notice. So it must be combination with some other component you run. I will have a look on your site.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 1 month ago #4802 by dushanbe

15 years 1 month ago #4803 by dushanbe
Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /home/www/client/www/components/com_sef/sef_func.php on line 0

Emir,

the reason of this bug could be caused by the option "Add Alt-text: into Article images without titles". May be this doesn't work good with special UTF signs inserting to image title.  Maybe there is diferrent reason. What do you think?

Swith off this option solve this problem but this option is good to use. I prefer to solve this bug instead of swithing off.

Thanks

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch