Any reports on Mtree 2.1

15 years 2 months ago #4706 by Saka
Not with SEF Advance unless you want to put a redirect one by one.
You could do something with the .htaccess like forwarding all sections or something. Search this forum for code examples.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #4707 by ruigato
i talked to soon..

Unfortunately Mtree 2.1 dont work with Sef Advance

With the old sef_ext.php file there are some new things that fail to work

with router.php besides the problem descrived on top Claim/report/review/comment and other major functions dont work.

The generated output on that features is something like
www.domain.com/component/mtree/category/linsting-name/review/
wen it should be
www.domain.com/directoryname/category/linsting-name/review/

think the problem is with sef_advance itself and router.php support, unfortunately if i exclude component in sef advance config the output dont have any kind of treatment.

is it possible to exclude from sef advance parser and use j! default sef parser only in this component?

15 years 2 months ago #4708 by Saka
That's what it does. When router.php is present Joomla's default SEF parses the URLs.
Deactivate SEF Advance and make sure the same thing doesn't happen then. If you are sure contact me with the access info and example URLs.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 2 months ago #4709 by ruigato
just sent you an email via contact form, thanks in advance

Y have another question not related to mtree, dont know if its better to open another topic:

I have one keyword set on J! global config, in J! 1.0 that keyword was added to all my articles in metadata, now the articles metadata show only the keywords entered in the article and the global keyword shows only on components and frontpage.
Is it possible to add that keyword in all the pages?

thanks

15 years 2 months ago #4710 by Saka
If I understand correctly that's a Joomla 1.5 issue, not SEF Advance's.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch