virtuemart

17 years 5 months ago #467 by andrewhearn
Hi,

I'm using the virtuemart file as hosted on the sakic website, but it's not woking properly. Has anyone got this working?

The front page of the shop loads, and the catagory links are SEF'd, but clicking on the links load up the front page of the shop again.

I''ve removed the sef extension for now, but really do want to get this working.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 5 months ago #497 by jsaadein
Yep..same issue. Unfortunately I haven't the slightest clue on what to do.

17 years 5 months ago #499 by andrewhearn
I purchased SEF Advanced about a year ago, but I really do need SEF URLs for Virutemart, so for the moment I'm using Artio SEF - which, so far, is working well. It's a shame that SEF-A is not working with VitueMart... hopefully I'll be able to move back soon! :-)

17 years 5 months ago #501 by Saka
Well as stated I can't sit and code every extension for any 3rd party component that anyone may need.

I understand that Virtuemart is one of popular components and I am willing to help but then I require your assistance.

Contact me on mail.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 3 months ago #840 by masyomo
Hi - was there any development on this? If not what help do you need? I can't code but am happy to help out if there is anything I can do because I'd like this functionality too  :)

17 years 3 months ago #841 by andrewhearn
I'm used this post to get it mostly working:
www.sakic.net/forum/index.php?topic=24.0
see:
www.churchvideo.co.uk/shop/
I end up with the item/productID(?) on the end of the urls though...

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch