500 internal server error

15 years 6 days ago #4920 by elwalker
Hi Emir. Some more comments from my host, which may shed some light on the issue:

"The issue would occur today because an automatic upgrade of PHP and the Zend Optimizer was pushed through last night.  Normally, incremental upgrades are not problematic but it seems the software you're using is very sensitive to this change.

I'm going to see if there's any possibility of downgrading the version of Zend on the server in question.  That should at least get you to the point where you can easily remove SEF Advance, or upgrade it to the latest version."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 years 6 days ago #4921 by Saka
OK, so you see THEY changed something on the server. They upgraded PHP.

Maybe it's just a question of having the latest ionCube loaders. Have a look on PHP version you have now and which loaders you have. You can get the latest loaders from: www.ioncube.com/loaders.php

More info on installing them: www.sakic.net/support/ioncube/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 6 days ago #4922 by evotz
Saka,

Are you able to run this extension with PHP 5.2.10, Ioncube Loader v3.1.32, and Zend Optimizer 3.3.9?

15 years 6 days ago - 15 years 6 days ago #4923 by Saka
There should be no problems. ionCube has loaders for PHP 5.2. The latest loaders are 3.1.34.
It works fine on elwalker's site now. Just checked: www.adventure-cornwall.co.uk/news/

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

15 years 6 days ago #4924 by evotz
Sorry, I was looking at the wrong server.  I am running Ioncube version 3.1.34 with Zend Optimizer 3.3.9.

What version of Zend Optimizer is on www.adventure-cornwall.co.uk/news ?

15 years 6 days ago #4925 by Saka
Zend Optimizer v3.3.3
Check the ionCube forum if you think there are issues with v3.3.9.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch