Direct Access to this location is not allowed.

14 years 10 months ago #5046 by riga75

I just updated to the latest aversion to SEF Advance with joomla 1.5.15 and gives me the error if I disable SEF Advance but everything worked perfectly .... may depend on what?
The new file. Htaccess last verisone of joomla?
Thanks

Stefano

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #5048 by Saka
Do you use SEF Advance 2008 for Joomla 1.5?

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 10 months ago #5049 by riga75

Do you use SEF Advance 2008 for Joomla 1.5?

yes last version

14 years 10 months ago #5050 by Saka
Then you are probably using some of the extensions that require legacy mode. So turn on the legacy mode.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

14 years 10 months ago #5052 by riga75

Then you are probably using some of the extensions that require legacy mode. So turn on the legacy mode.

is now up and running but the strange thing is CH econ previous version worked with the legacy off regularly, now that I put the new version but no ... why?

14 years 10 months ago #5053 by Saka
It doesn't have anything to do with the SEF Advance 2008 version! As I said you use some of the extensions (sef_ext.php files) that require legacy mode. Either you added them recently or you published a module in connection with component or something like that.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch