Excellent Component !

17 years 1 month ago #529 by neen
Sorry I just had to post here to say how brilliant this component is.

I bought an ad-free version of JoomSEF a couple of days ago- and really struggled with it. It creates a horrendous mess of URLs that it keeps generating and generating. To top it all off there's no support at all in their forum.

SEF Advance is really a breath of fresh air in comparison. Just installed it this evening and am really happy with result. Thanks a lot  :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 1 month ago #530 by Saka
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you are happy with it.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #532 by GabyZ
Sef Advance make site goes faster than others SEO components like JoomSef and OpenSef that personally I don't like. Sef Advance doesn't save urls, this is very important because you will not have a big database and when you have a lot of links on pages you go faster with no database queries. A very important feature is also that you can rename all url you want.
So i truly recommend this component, is the best that you can find.  ;)

17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #534 by Saka

Sef Advance doesn't save urls, this is very important because you will not have a big database and when you have a lot of links on pages you go faster with no database queries.

Right. The URLs in SEF Advance are calculated on-the-fly. It's not saving anything in database except configuration settings and manual aliases.
Some database queries are still required though to calculate internal and external URLs, but important feature is that, if you turn on the cache feature, this is done only once. Another times the cached copy is used which greatly reduces number of database queries performed, especially on big sites.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch