SEF URLS

17 years 4 weeks ago #559 by annalisa
This may be the most naive question yet, but it is not in the FAQs... how do I find out what URL SEF Advance is producing for a page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 4 weeks ago #560 by Saka
I'm not sure I understand the question.  ???

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 4 weeks ago #561 by annalisa
Must be a really stupid one I suspect! I believe SEF ADvance changes my URLs into SEF ones. That's why I bought it. So is it possible to see what the changed URL  for any particular page is? The underlying question is how do I know that SEF Advance is actually working, doing this url changing.. it seems to be properly installed and functioning but it would be nice to see the effect, if that is possible...

17 years 4 weeks ago #562 by annalisa
:-[

yes i now see why it is stupid myself . the urls are actually changed on the site  .. sorry to waste your time....

17 years 4 weeks ago - 17 years 4 weeks ago #563 by Saka
Well you should see human friendly URLs in the address field of your web browser instead of the old URLs.

So instead of links like:
www.domain.com/index.php?option=com_cont...ction&id=15&Itemid=3
the links on your site will be like:
www.domain.com/section/categoty/article/

You will see those new links in the address bar as you click on them and in the status bar as you hover them.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch