CB pagination not working with CB_ext_sef

17 years 4 months ago #645 by thoeri
Excellent Emir,

good work. A much appreciated add on for us who purshased SEF Advanced. Thank you! I will download it asap.

Thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #646 by thoeri
Hi again

I uploaded the extension but unfortunately it does not work. There was a difference in the URL so I really thought it should work but it didn't.

With the old extension the url was.
/medlem/testmedlem/getforumtab/

Now it is:
/medlem/testmedlem/getforumtab/20/ (and so on /30/ for page 3)

But still I always end up on the first page after reload.

Cheers,
Thomas

PS You should probably also prepare for the new FireBoard forum. You probably already know that FireBoard is taking over JoomlaBoard. The Beta version is out now and it is just utterly awesome. It brings all the missing features to the forum component. And addresses all the problems of JoomlaBoard. No need to use SMF or other seperate forums.

17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #647 by Saka
It worked fine for me on latest CB and latest JB. Try viewing your own posts.
I will have another look for posts of others.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 4 months ago #648 by thoeri
Hi

Yes the pagination works when viewing the tab on my profile page but not when viewing the tab on another members page. weird

Cheers,
Thomas

17 years 4 months ago #674 by thoeri
Hi again

Did you manage to fix this? I also have the same problem with Nants CB_gallery tab.

Cheers,
Thomas

17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #677 by Saka
I fixed it for CB plugin tab. Download the latest version of the SEF Advance extension from the extensions page.

Regarding the tab for Nants CB_gallery, I hope you understand I can't keep adding support for any possible CB plugin that exist out there. I generally don't make extensions for any 3rd party component but I made and exception and created extension for Community Builder, unsupported, mainly because this is a popular component. It works fine and supports out of the box installation of CB.
I realize there are plugins for CB but to suppot even them is taking too much time (especially when I have to replicate the environment locally). If anyone needs additional plugin support etc. I am happy to help but then I must charge a fee for custom programming.

Thanks for understanding.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch