I have a problem with Character ' (Apostrophe)

16 years 11 months ago - 16 years 11 months ago #1500 by riga75
If i have a name of file with a Apostrophe the components make a problem because open the url but not the page
in the replace tag and in Encode exceptions: i put
?|!|,|;|'
But there is still the problem

Help me please, thanks

this is a example:
www.tregima.it/directory/borgo-d'ale.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 11 months ago #1504 by Saka
It's been solved in latest revision. Do you run the latest version of SEF Advance? (5.4.2).

If you do you should take it up with Mosets because then it's probably up to extension.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1505 by kai920

It's been solved in latest revision. Do you run the latest version of SEF Advance? (5.4.2).

I got an error when trying to import the xml file when upgrading from 5.4.1 to 5.4.2. "There were some import errors: You have an error in your SQL syntax."

Also, is there a changelog available?

16 years 11 months ago #1506 by riga75

I got an error when trying to import the xml file when upgrading from 5.4.1 to 5.4.2. "There were some import errors: You have an error in your SQL syntax."

Also, is there a changelog available?

I have the 4.5.2 and the components is mosdirectory:
www.phil-taylor.com/Joomla/Components/mosDirectory/

16 years 11 months ago #1507 by Saka
Then it could be the changes in latest version that made incompabilities for apostrophe. Please contact Phil Taylor, it probably needs to be fixed in sef_ext.php for Directory.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

16 years 11 months ago #1508 by Saka

If you get error open XML file and remove the apostrophe from exceptions and then try to import again.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch