Can't access admin login after migration

16 years 7 months ago #2072 by pixel78
i've also tryed to delete htaccess file (and turn 0 sef option in configuration file) but returns error 500 everywhere , really i can't understand how i could do to fix my site

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #2073 by pixel78
How it's possibile ? I've deleted all sef files in the administration folder and in the component folder and also deleted the corrispondent tables in mysql but i cannot access to administration returns error 500 :( please help me

16 years 7 months ago #2075 by Netthandel
Ok. Is it a php.ini file in your root?

Try to copy that file into the /administrator/

What version php are you running?

16 years 7 months ago #2077 by pixel78
5.2.5 ... i can't understand could you please tell me how i could uninstall all the file related with sef advance ? i've deleted the sef folder in the administrator folder and also in the component folder , please help me :(

16 years 7 months ago #2078 by Netthandel
Hi again pixel78
Just for your info: I am just a user of SEF advance. Yet pretty experienced: I have it live on quite a few sites.

If you trust me you can send me your FTP logon info in a PM, and I will have a look. I promise not to delete stuff. Just need to compare to see what can be the reason why you get a 500 error. Sounds strange. I can't understand why SEF advance should give you that...

IF you give me the FTP details, please also confirm your Joomla install version.

Best regards

16 years 7 months ago #2080 by Saka
About 500 Error it can be .htacces that causes it (mod_rewrite not supported):
www.sakic.net/support/faq/sef_advance/#2

Delete the .htaccess file and turn off SEF in Joomla.

If the problem remains contact your host.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch