CB pagination not working with CB_ext_sef

17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #616 by thoeri
Hi

I use your CB sef extension which is great! But there is a small problem. Pagination on profile pages does not seam to work with this. On the forum tab it is possible to have pagination if there is a lot of forum posts. One can set for example 10 post per page. But clicking on another page reloads the page but do no not change the page. It always reloads page 1.

Hope this can be solved since this is a very useful add-on.

Regards,
thoeri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #618 by Saka
Please send me a mail with the URL and FTP details and I will have a look.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 4 months ago #622 by thoeri
Hi

I never give access to the site to anyone. I hope you understand this. Most people will not do that, I think. But you probably have a test site with CB since you were able to write the file. Then it will probably b the same problem there.

Regatds,
Thomas

17 years 4 months ago - 17 years 4 months ago #623 by Saka
I have but access to particular problem would make it much faster than trying to replicate the problem myself given insufficient info (I have to install forum (which forum btw), make the posts, populate the database etc etc).

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

17 years 4 months ago #624 by thoeri
Hi

I have CB 1.02 and JB 1.04 (even though the version number doesn't matter - the JB plugin/tab comes default in the CB).

In the tab setting one can set how many post to show on each page. Set for examle five and write six post in JB. Then watch the tab from front end and try to click page 2 in the bottom of the forum tab.

Thomas

17 years 4 months ago #630 by Saka
OK, I added support for JoomlaBoard Tab pagination. Download the latest version of the extension on the extension page.

Emir Sakic
www.sakic.net

About us

We provide high quality Joomla components created by a co-founder and original core developer of Joomla. For over a decade, our products have been used by more than 20.000 webmasters around the world.

Stay in touch